Perfect Sculpting Rice Krispy Recipe

 Once upon a time I found the perfect Rice Krispy Treat sculpting recipe.  Every time this recipe works beautifully to make sculpted pieces.  Which, in this post is, yes, the champagne bottle!:-D

This isn't my original recipe, I actually found it online, however, I have NO IDEA from where I originally found it.  I actually printed out different recipes and this was my favorite.

So in this post I am sharing this recipe!!  It is just too good not to share!:-D

As a side I must tell you about the champagne bottle!  It is airburshed with yellow, green, and black.  I couldn't have done it without the help of Serdar Yener who has a lovely tutorial about it!!  Check it out here:


Perfect Sculpting Rice Krispy Recipe

Ingredients

50g butter
200g marshmallow
160g rice cereal



Directions

Step 1.  Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat

Step 2.  Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.

Step 3.  Stir for a further minute then remove from the heat.

Step 4.  Add the cereal and stir until well coated.  

Step 5.  allow to cool slightly then mould into required shape compacting it firmly.  Use shortening to tame the stickiness.  

Tips:  Wait a little bit so it is not too hot, however, still warm and malleable.  Do not wait too long and work quickly otherwise the much cooled krispies will be more difficult to get into shape.  


Happy [Rice Krispy] Cake Making!:-D

Cake Couture Designer

















Comments

  1. How long can you make the rice crispy structure before the event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I usually like to make rice krispy structures 5-6 days or so before an event. That gives enough time to harden and allow for fondant covering and drying. Good luck and please reach out directly with any other questions! Sorry to write back so late, my notifications for our blog posts seem to disappear in my inbox :(... email is info@cakecouturelove.com. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Satisfy your sweet cravings with GiftDubaiOnline! Indulge in the decadence of our chocolate cakes, crafted to perfection. Whether celebrating a special occasion or simply treating yourself, our luscious chocolate cakes are a delightful way to add sweetness to every moment. Order now for a slice of pure indulgence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts