Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July everyone! 


As I celebrate freedom this beautiful 4th of July, I can't help but think about the challenges for a cake business during these Summer months.

I am on a mission to help others with their cake making business!
Join us at Cake Couture Love Club, a cake maker's support group aimed at helping all cake makers meet their business goals.

One of the biggest challenges of the cake making business is surviving the decreased cash flow right AFTER graduation and wedding season. The month of June is one of THE MOST busy months ever.

Then you hit late June, and from July through August you realized cash flow stops. At first this was tough to get used to.

Over time I learned to spend this time fine tuning my processes, preparing materials, stocking supplies and of course spending more time with my family!

How about you? How did you spend your cake Summer?❤️🍰

To share other thoughts like this, I am excited to have created the Cake Couture Love Club, a cake maker's support group aimed at helping all cake makers meet their business goals. 

Whether you have only thought about selling your cake creations or have started making plans for your retail shop, our group is here for you and I am excited to meet you! 

My name is Christie and I am the owner of Cake Couture Love a cake maker's company. After running a profitable cake making business for 4+ years and turning my business into a scaleable business model I realized this is information meant to be shared! 

And see you there!

Happy cake making!
Christie

Comments

Popular Posts